- Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 January 2014 00:19
- Published on Wednesday, 22 January 2014 00:19
- Hits: 792
The King George Planning Commission last week voted unanimously to recommend that the Board of Supervisors deny a current rezoning request under consideration in Dahlgren. The case involves a request to rezone 6.75 acres on U.S. 301 (James Madison Pkwy). The Commission reconsidered the case at its meeting last week on Jan. 14.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 12:47
- Published on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 00:46
- Hits: 755
The King George Planning Commission was last week persuaded by objections from four people to postpone action on making a recommendation to the Board of Supervisors regarding a rezoning request in Dahlgren on 6.75 acres abutting US 301 (James Madison Pkwy).
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 November 2013 00:27
- Published on Wednesday, 20 November 2013 00:27
- Hits: 1502
A final site plan for a Sheetz service station/convenience store at Arnold’s Corner was approved last week on Nov. 12 by the King George Planning Commission. The request for the service station/convenience store was requested by Lee Garrison representing Woodland Drive Investments, and Sheetz, Inc.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 10:48
- Published on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 10:48
- Hits: 1251
The King George Planning Commission is scheduled to hold public hearings next week on Tuesday, April 9, to take comments on two topics.
One case is to consider an amendment to the subdivision ordinance to allow horses in some subdivisions.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 26 January 2013 10:45
- Published on Wednesday, 20 April 2011 00:00
- Hits: 1238
Walmart grand opening rescheduled for August 17, 2011
The King George Gateway retail development in Dahlgren continues to proceed, with approvals granted last week for a final site plan for five retail spaces with roadside visibility from U.S. 301 (James Madison Pkwy).
Access to the site is being provided by two commercial entrances from U.S. 301. The stores will be served