- Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 September 2013 10:01
- Published on Wednesday, 25 September 2013 09:58
- Hits: 962
The new Dahlgren Sweetfrog frozen yogurt store with flavors like island banana, orchard cherry, outrageous orange and mountain blackberry, has only been open for a little over six months, but it is swiftly becoming the place to visit for King George residents.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:11
- Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:04
- Hits: 1653
Smoot Memorial Library invites you to the Grand Reopening and Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony. The ceremony will begin at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 28.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 10:50
- Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 10:50
- Hits: 1445
On Saturday, at the Sheetz service station, Captain Holmes of the Essex County Police Department, and Blue Knights International Motorcycle Club led over 100 law enforcement motorcycle enthusiasts through King George in their first annual poker-run.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:33
- Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 00:53
- Hits: 1536
After planning and fundraising for several years, the long- awaited Dahlgren Heritage Museum is preparing to hold its first events and begin its mission to tell the story of the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren.
“We have a terrific story to tell, an incredible story of innovation,” said Ed Jones, President of the Dahlgren Heritage Foundation.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 07:48
- Published on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 07:48
- Hits: 1736
Kristen Hornbaker, Ashley Perkins, Matthew Green, Jesse Jones and Josie Altman represented the KGHS Class of 2015 selling baked goods Saturday at the Farmers’ Market to raise funds for this year’s prom.