- Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 18:21
- Published on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 00:21
- Hits: 2166
There’s no question about it, Ruby Brabo is just about everywhere – and that everywhere and all the time got the attention of the King George Board of Supervisors at its March 7 budget session when the subject of travel reimbursement for Supervisors got a going-over.
Supervisors have had a total lump sum reimbursement in the budget for $5,000 for several years. It is there
- Last Updated on Thursday, 08 November 2012 13:14
- Published on Thursday, 08 November 2012 13:14
- Hits: 1227
To the Editor:
As a resident in the Dahlgren district I am writing with grave concerns about the proposed design changes to the intersection of Owens Drive and Rt 206, Dahlgren Road, and Rt 218.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 17:37
- Published on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 10:09
- Hits: 2397
Speak your mind
On Saturday, Nov. at 3 p.m. you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the King George Farmers’ Market. There is sentiment on the Board of the Market to uninvite the Westmoreland farmers who have graced the market this summer for the first time. This should not happen.